Welcome to my Blog! :)





Welcome to my blog!!!


This blog was created so that all of you; my dear friends and family, would be able to follow my abroad adventures...
I was on International Exchange in Wales, UK from Sept. 20, 2010-June 10th, 2011. I also spent an amazing 3 months on International Internship in Tortuguero-Costa Rica, working with COTERC for the Conservation and Monitoring of Marine Turtles
from June 14th-Sept 14th, 2011...


Here are the stories...enjoy :)


Sunday, September 11, 2011


BABY TURTLES OFFICIALLY HATCHING

Today we excavated 4 nests!!!













1 comment:

  1. Oh mai daiz! That's so awesome!

    Massively happy for you guys, and also just slightly jealous too hah! Thank you muchly for the video. Coolest. Thing. Ever. They're so cute!

    Stay safe!
    Andy xx

    ReplyDelete