Welcome to my Blog! :)





Welcome to my blog!!!


This blog was created so that all of you; my dear friends and family, would be able to follow my abroad adventures...
I was on International Exchange in Wales, UK from Sept. 20, 2010-June 10th, 2011. I also spent an amazing 3 months on International Internship in Tortuguero-Costa Rica, working with COTERC for the Conservation and Monitoring of Marine Turtles
from June 14th-Sept 14th, 2011...


Here are the stories...enjoy :)


Friday, April 29, 2011

Friendships during my Wales exchange :) :) :)


This experience would not have been the same if the wonderful people I met hadn't been there. There are many people who have made my time in Wales very special and unforgettable. I really hope that I will see them again in the future. I have made friends from UK, France, Canada, Germany, Latvia, India, China, Spain, Peru, Argentina, Turkey, and many more... I would like to mention some of you. You guys, I really appreciate the time we've spent together and I will really miss you.
I will miss the movie + wine nights ;), the hiking, biking around the bay, walks on the beach,beach party!, playing pool, dinner parties at the house, eating out, pub and karaoke, fieldwork sessions...even the study dates in the library!!!  All those special times were because of you.
 It is true what they say about lifetime friendships, and i know that you guys will always be somehow a part of my life, thanks for all the good times AND the difficult times :) Myriam, Tegan, Isabel, Kosta, Marcelle, Kam, Linda, Valentina, Lenka, Zak, Hale, Iris.....and all others who also made my stay so memorable.
Please keep in touch, and good luck with the continuation of your studies and your LIFE....I will miss u.

No comments:

Post a Comment